Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Mystery of Election: Sovereign, Electing Grace



Here, C.J. Mahaney talks about mystery, and the limitations of human knowledge about God, especially regarding whom He chooses to save. This is a 6-minute excerpt from a session of Sovereign Grace Ministry's 2002 Small Group Leaders Conference. The full message is available on DVD.

For a plethora of resources on the Doctrines of Grace, or Sovereign Election/Grace.

Categorized scripture list on the Doctrines of Grace.

The Reformed Doctrine Of Predestination, by Loraine Boettner
Free, on-line copy. For purchase.

Charles H. Spurgeon's series on the Doctrines of Grace.

"Get comfortable with mystery."


1 Comments:

At 2/20/2008 9:12 AM, Blogger dawg said...

Hi,
I wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address to protect my identity and also changed my display name.
The new address is:http://myemergingfaith.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home