Martyn Lloyd-Jones & Worshipping Trinity
Now, available for FREE downloads, are Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones messages in MP3!
"Living Grace," a weekly radio broadcast featuring Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones, is now streaming at Oneplace.com. You can also download the individual broadcasts for your iPod/MP3 Player or sign up for the podcast. It's just what the Doctor ordered!
Check out Robin Parry's, Worshipping Trinity: Coming Back to the Heart of Worship (Paternoster Publishing, June 1, 2005).
The doctrine of the Trinity is one of the distinguishing beliefs of Christianity, but have we ever thought about its implications for worship? Worship is God-centered. And God is the Trinity. So it follows that worship should be Trinity-centered. This book seeks to make the three members of the Godhead central to singing, preaching, the discernment of spiritual gifts, communion, and creativity in the arts.
Writing for church leaders, worship leaders, and songwriters as well as those interested in theology, Robin Parry looks at why the Trinity matters and addresses pressing questions such as:
- What is the relationship between theology and worship?
- Why is the Trinity central to Christian living and believing?
- Does the Trinity help us understand what we do when we worship?
- How can we write and select songs that foster an awareness of the Trinity?
- How can we make the Trinity central through Holy Communion, spiritual gifts, preaching, and the use of the arts?