Wednesday, August 29, 2007

With All Creation I Will Sing Praise to the King of Kings!

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." ()

Wow. Powerful song of worship of our Most Holy and Coming King! This is worship leader Kari Jobe at Christ for the Nations.



Worthy is the, Lamb who was slain
Holy, Holy, is He
Sing a new song, to him who sits on
Heaven’s mercy seat [2X]

(Refrain)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
to You the only wise King
(Refrain)

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of your name
Jesus your name is power
Breath, and living water
Such a marvelous mystery
(Refrain)
(Jennie Lee Riddle, The Revelation Song, Glorious, 2004.)

9 Comments:

At 8/31/2007 8:45 PM, Blogger Puritan Lad said...

Good Song.

How was fishing???

 
At 3/06/2008 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song was actually written by Jaime Riddle.

 
At 3/11/2008 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome presence of God!

 
At 7/30/2008 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this!!!! I've been trying to find who did this version for a long time and I am SO BLESSED that someone took the time to post this.


Have you all checked out "The Atonement" from Shai Linne? If not.......you soooooo need to.

 
At 9/24/2008 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love this song! what is the name of it? is there any way i can get the sheet music?

 
At 10/06/2008 1:33 PM, Blogger scuba said...

Shai linne is amazing. and an incredible guy. He is a member of our church here in Philadelphia. Epiphany Fellowship

 
At 3/24/2010 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually written by Jennie Lee Riddle.

 
At 7/03/2010 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking around the web for this video, saw it was posted on your blog, and looked around your blog a bit b/c I too and reformed. I noticed that you have not posted anything new since Feb. of this year, so I am not sure you will get this.

Nevertheless, as I was watching the video something jumped out at me that sort of struck me. Now, knowing you are reformed in your theology, I am assuming you are a covenant theologist. If indeed you are, then we both know that you most likely not pro-Israeli; nor am I. Did you see the three flags that were on the stage as they sang in concert? If you didn't I would suggest re-watching the video.

I'm not bringing this up to stir people up, but I do point it out to reveal how subconsciously or consciously Christians tend to feel toward Israel. In my humble opinion, which is driven from a biblical perspective, they are wrong if they agree with Israel's existence in that land because they think it is the right of God's chosen people.

Just curious if you noticed the flags and your opinion on the matter.

 
At 3/04/2011 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In my humble opinion, which is driven from a biblical perspective, they are wrong if they agree with Israel's existence in that land because they think it is the right of God's chosen people."

Dear Anonymous,

Which Bible are you reading? Even one of God's names in the Bible is GOD OF ISRAEL. The gospel itself is to the Jew first then to the gentiles. When we (gentiles) come to Christ, We are grafted into Abraham's lineage by the grace of God. The people of Israel's existence in that land is WITHOUT ANY DOUBT God's will and doing. The entire Bible testifies to this.

Adey
adey@caa.columbia.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home